Sunday, June 9, 2013

Nice to meet you!

Hello! My name is Mr. Orange (pronounced Mista Orange!), and I'm a critter. I'm so happy to meet you and thanks to this blog, we can continue to keep in touch.



 At this point, you might be beginning to think that this blog is all about me, but that's not true! I live with many other critters, and more come to live with us all the time.


You might say it's a full house, but we like it that way! 
What's that saying again? The more the merrier?

This is Alexandria, she crocheted me and all the other critters. We live with her in San Francisco, but it's a big world and we don't just sit around idly all day! 
 


Alexandria is always doing something creative here and there. I'm not always sure what she's up to, but that's ok with us because it leaves plenty of time to go on our own adventures! 

So we're gonna get started on that adventuring and I hope you'll come along for the ride!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment