Sunday, June 30, 2013

A Sweet Peg Phenomenon


"Oh look at this mess."

"Hello?"


"Oh hey Sweet Peg! Did you make this mess?"


"It's not a mess! I'm Baking!"
"Oh, Sorry Sweet Peg."
"That's ok. Here, help me out with this."


 "Ow, it's so heavy! You have to lift up a little, I'm getting squished!"


"Hey! What do you think you're doing?! You're just having me do all the work!"


"Ya know Mr. Orange, if you try and have some fun, it won't feel like work."


"Oh..."


"You're right Sweet Peg!"


"Hey? Where'd ya go?"


"Oh geez, I can't keep up!"


"So what are you baking anyway?"


"I'm making the biggest cupcake ever!"
  
"Woah! How does he keep doing that?"


"How about you go get the sprinkles ready!"

"Ok"


"All this moving around sure makes me sleepy." 




 "So...Sleepy..."


"ZZzzz"


"Ppssssttt!"

"Hmm..?"


"Hey, Where'd the mess go?"


   "Oh hey Sweet Peg. You sure look smug."


"TA-DA!"


"Wow! You did it! That's so amazing! It's so..."
"...Hey, What're ya doing...?"


"Wow, I just don't know how he does it!"









No comments:

Post a Comment