Sunday, July 7, 2013

July Fun and a New Critter?!

July 1st started off with a bang when I surprised Alexandria with her favorite birthday cake!

"Surprise! Happy Birthday!"



Wow is she getting old! I nearly burned my leaf off!

"Don't forget to put a ring around a candle for an extra birthday wish!"




But of course it wasn't long before Sweet Peg started chowing down.

"Whoa there Sweet Peg! Don't ya think it's too big to eat all at once?!"





Next we took off for the Oregon coast for a little 4th of July fun!

I met two little Octopi named Inky and Jinky.

"Oh,  hello! Nice coral"

"Why thank you"


Jinky invited us to play in his sand box where he sells soda.


Sweet Peg drank a little too much soda, but it was a party!


Somehow, I don't think Jinky minded our company. I have a feeling that 
we will be seeing Inky and Jinky back at home very soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment